Why is it so hard to hold abusive
people accountable for their actions?
Because they are either in denial, or they simply deny.
Sociopaths are skilled deniers. Where the rest of us would stutter or blush, they can lie with a convincing confidence and certainty. Often, they pose as authorities and act “offended” if questioned. An arrogant manner indicates a lifetime of “successful” manipulations and contempt for other people, who they regard as inferior.
- DARVO—Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim/Offender
- INDIRECT Abusers (acoarecovery.wordpress.com)
- Psychological Abuse : A Silent Abuse (janaandthestone.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Abuse (toddlohenry.com)
- 10 Early Warning Signs of an Abuser (sbstardust3.wordpress.com)
- Denial (menbuildingbridges.wordpress.com)